Monday, February 8, 2010

super bowl

yesterday i returned to the retreat with alex and ariel. i am so attracted to ariel. but she is so ballsy and ball-busting now that we actually had a friendship experience hanging out at her place drinking and smoking and stuff. that night was fun. it's important to hang out with female friends and not just think of them as a means to an end. then I think I took a nap? I didn't do much and then went to a super bowl party with some beta friends, a strange circle that reminds me of high school freedom, mixed 50 50 but no real attraction...except to alex's legs. good lord. i was dead set then, having been timid to show much face when we went out to see the play. then i joined with my roommates' gang to go to a reading. that was fun but the bike ride was far more rewarding. i was glad to keep up to the best of my ability, and work my legs again. they aren't much stronger or better than me. i had fun.

No comments: