Sunday, January 30, 2011

animal lovers

I like cats. I like dogs. But I am embittered by Blogger's Blogs of Note. I don't care about your charcoal drawings of horses. I don't care about your diabetes. I don't care about your guide dog association. And I especially don't care about articles written from the vantage point of your cat!

This one is kind of neat: http://cobwebbedroom.blogspot.com/. It has interesting images and critique that one of my Asperger's syndrome friends would enjoy wasting time on.

This one is pretty: http://jacquelinegnott.blogspot.com/ but I don't want to buy your art. Nobody on Blogger does. Hang them at your local coffee shop. Also, stop posting images of things. The written word is where it all happens. I'm not saying my blog is chock full of content and exciting pictures of horses, but I am confident that my stories and erudite rants and complaints about life are far more important than horse pictures. I inserted the modifier "erudite" to show you how intelligent I am. I'm going to continue on this embittered limb I've bent and say that unless you write, you're stupid.

A brilliant yet snobbish Turkish programmer I work with told me that eventually, the internet will be completely text-based. The world of images will simply cease. While I don't see that happening as we people are fascinated by luminous colors, I certainly want it to.

No comments: