Tuesday, January 12, 2010

busy theatre day

I was so weary yesterday! After 7+ hours of work I ran to the HCC to pick up a package, dropped it off, and ran back to Seminar II for rehearsals, not knowing what I was jumping into! It was amazing walking in there though, with instant attraction for me, possibly romantically, and for the arts too. I was in demand. My body, again. I was needed, but I had to be a decent actor, there are other auditions tomorrow but I had to do my best. I didn't feel like I did a good job but I earned points with Helen and....surprise! Claire! We sat together and shared a few laughs and maybe some rapport. Although I was on heavy guard after I've shared a minor social encounter or two with her before, and was misled, not called, but this is unique. If I'm picked it'll force us together, it's so awesome. And if not her, there's even that girl I made out with at that party, Grace, and a few other desirables. Who knew theatre was so good for the love life? How cool! But this could be good for me and Claire in the long term because we'll have a common interest. She even replied to my mocking Facebook entry seriously, and said "hopefully thursday". I don't want her to think I'm trying to fuck her again ASAP, because I'm not. I want to take it slow like Chase did with Nicole, but not too slow that she'll lose interest and I'm friendzoned. I was so alpha and that's why it worked so well. a lot of my outbursts followed with roaring laughter even though there were only like 12 people in the room. and I did this one reading with a girl who's name I can't remember and got a semi-boner because i was this doctor and we fell in love during the scene and she was breathing down my neck and embracing me and I felt giddy inside. and in another secene Helen got really close to me and I didn't know hwo to act. I wish I could act likeher. I almost made afool of myself at the end of the auditions when I accosted her and said "how can i act like you?" I also did this to demonstrate higher value to Claire, taking nancy's advice that she's a Leo and takes what she wants, and that if I pursue her too aggressively, it'll just push her away. I did my best at everything yesterday. I was scared for my health when I kept coughing while about to use the table saw. I was NOT ready for that. it was like when Mark got the stomach flu on Peep Show, it was terrible and i had to make like 3 bathroom breaks. I guess I am fragile in the morning, but I became OK. my mind was in such a fog around Emma that morning too I felt like such a fool. I need to get up earlier.

No comments: