Tuesday, November 2, 2010

stress

dear brother,
my head hurts and body aches. I wanted to get my thoughts out here before I spent time invested into my paper about a city.
I don't really like being around J that much anymore. ever since i realized i have game and can kiss and sometimes even fuck other people. really good about katie. so many -ie and -y names around me. I mean i like Katie because there's that bond i get after i have sex with a girl, but don't think i like her that much, and i show it, so she knows i'm not attached, but will probably be more willing to want to see me again if she notices that, so i dunno. she's cool, in all sense of the word, but says fuck too much. but she is book smart and doesn't want to appear that way and i like that, im kinda like that too.
jackie just kind of bores me, i just like the way her skin feels.

i haven't been sleeping much or very well and its taken a toll on me. im worried that i won't be able to make progress in this headspace. that my paper will be written at a few grade levels lower when i'm like this.

maybe my job is taking a toll on me. but i did goo last time. i know i can still do a decent job on this paper. just got to get it together.

No comments: