Tuesday, March 3, 2009

content

still feel good about applying to that one school. I know I'll get in. I'm sure I'll visit and I'm sure I'll go. It's expensive though. I haven't qualified for a fee waiver from my community college because I made like 13 grand this year, even though I have next to nothing to show for it. god fucking damnit. So I'll pay the tuition, $250~ or so, and file my thing to get health insurance through my dad's employment office. sounds great right? it's way worth it. it just sucks that i'm not technically poor anymore. My dad's tax info is way different since he's been taking out his pensions to pay for his mortgage to make up for the difference in his wages (not salary) now.

he may suck with his money, and I may suck with my money now, but I am determined to never be poor again. so i guess i'll do my homework

No comments: