Monday, March 2, 2009

more stuff

I should have trusted my dad. The $750 was only the estimated value of the laptop! We'll be getting $2100 or so total, which is excellent. I'm gonna buy a new laptop soon. Haven't heard from the police or detectives, stopped caring, might call, but doubt that they'll tell me very much. Applied to that certain school, wrote a smashing essay and put all my eggs in a basket that has 95% a chance of profit. it should be okay. i can try again next time and have been content with my situation. you only need a pulse to go to community college. it's not a dump by any means though, all my professors sans a computer science teacher have doctorates, not like they just pick people off the street to educate me. but it's not a real college away from home. dad says I should go away, because I've "lived too much of my life here". he's right.

No comments: