Monday, March 2, 2009

publicity

I was thinking about how to create buzz. This is more of an e-journal than anything. I probably wouldn't be interested in other people's lives. Unless they're interesting, well-written, and I can learn something from them. Hmm.

but i'd probably be better off making a new blog under the same name about a particular subject. i'm just not sure if I'm knowledgeable enough about one category of something in this world worth blogging about...to really blog about. but it would bring traffic here, and bring me second opinions, and i'd read their respective blogs.

one blogging tip is to ask questions. if I ask questions and they go unanswered, wouldn't that be embarassing? so I'm not sure if I should ask questions to attempt to generate publicity, or wait until I have a few viewers and then ask. fuck it.

so I will ask the world, what is worth blogging about? if someone is reading this from a few years forward, and sees that this post still has zero comments, just remember that i am an amateur. thank you.

what is worth blogging about?

No comments: