Tuesday, February 24, 2009

blogs

My blog is a personal blog. That means it's like a journal for me to sort out my thoughts, and do a little writing, maybe some venting. I want to find some other people's blogs though. Maybe it will help me understand myself a bit, and perhaps I can comment on their blog, and it will bring traffic to mine. Now, I believe I have just stuffed the concept of personal blogging via social media in a nutshell, haven't I?
I wonder how I can find new interesting blogs. I'm going to search via this website, but a lot of them are probably about specific things that I don't care about. Because mine is the opposite of specific. My blog is general. It is also mine and all the posts on it are my original content. Sometimes it feels good to write in simple prose, with simple sentences, and without excessive description.

No comments: