Tuesday, February 24, 2009

connecting with people on blogger

I spent some time clicking on the "next blog" button on the Blogger toolbar. More often then not, they were in foreign languages so that pissed me off and made me keep clicking. I commented on a picture of some woman's baby. But it's just annoying how I can't search for specific types of blogs that I want to read, specifically on blogger. I know there are sites that have the top 50 x blogs but I just want a blog like mine to appear.

How do blogs become popular? If I keep posting a lot, does that bump it up the list or something? I just see this as a good way to organize my thoughts when I don't feel like writing in my notebook, but perhaps if I go more in-depth about my life experiences it will be more interesting. I just worry about the length of some of my posts, I don't want to intimidate any would-be readers. I'm gonna smoke a bowl

No comments: