Thursday, February 26, 2009

see date

One true sentence.
Hemingway says start with one true sentence.
Last night, my room, my sanctuary, my friendly gamer haven was broken into. Things were taken, the safety in its perimeter tarnished. The keyboard seemed so empty without the outdated, oversized Sony Viao laptop squeezed in. I was pointing toward it to show the officer, C said "Don't touch it Marc don't touch it" and I told him I was merely showing the officer what went on.


The officer was tall and I remember C inquiring him about some badges, "Did you get those in the military?" Under his uniform on one of his arms I could see some patriotic tattoo sticking out, and he was ready to answer any of my questions. I worried that he might think I had some ulterior motive, like I was too calm, I only had .25mg of xanax sublingually when I saw C. It helped.

When I first heard the news and got off the train I had to showcase my anger in some way. I threw my keys, broke a lanyard and whistle, kicked a signpost repeatedly until some people examined me and I stared right back. Ran to the other platform and shoved a shopping cart as hard as I could down the edge, but I was controlled enough to pick it back up, and moderated my actions to an extent to where I wouldn't get in trouble. I've never felt blinded by rage before, I don't know if I'm too in touch with my emotions or not enough, I don't even know how i felt when I first heard. I was calm first. I couldn't do anything. What kind of man would stand up and hit someone out of rage? I was more pissed at my father than anything, he said

-Marcus the neighbor told me about something that happened while we were out, some people went into the house with a bag, what game consoles did you have? I think those are gone, you said a PS3? Yeah I don't see that there either

he sounded so stupid and nonchalant I just wanted to slap him. maybe that was the manifestation of my anger. there were so many questions unanswered, so much investigation to be done, so much fear of the integrity in security around the room, so much hatred of the degenerate scumbags who could do anything so dirty and despicable

I KNOW my emotions. I have HATE. I have ANGER. and I want VENGEANCE. C says that if he knew the car, we wouldn't be filing a report and i support him 100%. normally I am reserved. that night I would bludgeon the man that did this with my frail jew arms to the best of my ability. it numbed me later somehow. later i felt desensitized. now I am waiting, because all that can be done is out of my hands outside of later questioning. all i can do is trust the city government's will, the police powers' stake in preserving the Integrity of the State and community, and myself to learn from this experience.

God bless you all. I am a victim.

No comments: