Sunday, April 26, 2009

Break.

C and I stole 3 ton jack and heavy toolbox from his father to help open up the wheels of my car and look at the brakes. First you unscrew the lug nuts, all five of them to get the tire off. Inside, is the brake, calipers, support plates, pads, and rotor. But a new problem opened up, because inside the front left brake the pads are in pristine condition. We didn't have time to open up the other side and check it out. Also, the entire caliper is for another model of car, two types of brake pads that we got did not fit, it's a very scary thing. Also, the car needs an alignment. Of all the fucking cars he's worked on, C said, THIS one has to have the wrong calipers on it. Naturally it means I got gipped when we got the car like two years ago. Very sad, means I have to put a lot more money and work into it. as of now I despise driving it, makes sounds I don't want to hear, and the brake pedal is loose, must press hard. I hate being poor.

No comments: