Tuesday, April 7, 2009

gross

Feel gross sensations in my stomach, bringing me down. Perhaps indigestion? Perhaps involving that energy drink I had last night? Maybe it was the Reese's. I feel ill and have not done much today besides recycling cans. Made about $32 USD in an hour, not sure what to do with it.
Wanted to put it in a savings account at the bank but felt too gross and grimy to go in public. Need to shower - I've come into contact with some bad mold under the kitchen sink. Not to mention all the outdoor fermented beer/backwash mixture lurking in the last stretch of the crushed cans that happened to drip on me as I organized all the cans into garbage bags to transport.
I had no idea how bad it was, it's absolutely filthy and damaged and the wood is wet and falling apart in some places.
Not sure what to tell mom, or where to begin, as I know nothing about the dynamics of the kitchen's schematics. It would also cost a bit to fix as well, not what I'd ask her to pay today anyway.

No comments: