Tuesday, April 14, 2009

outage

that acidic stomach thing lead to a sore throat which lead to a cough which I still have. hopefully normal, have not been seen by medical personnel. Fortunately, soon - if everything goes right I'll have health insurance for a while, at least until classes are over...it'd be great if I got the whole year though, I can't wait!

Car has "check engine" light on.
Thought: Spell check is destructive.

Chose not to smoke nor drink with friends in late night meeting last night. It was a good time, too.
Went to school, slept through one class. The rest was decent. Got a C (77) on a big test from a day prior.
Cleared time to check brakes and see C to do school work, but not doing it now.

Thought: Just write as I normally do, or in this fashion for one character's journal entry. Then make everyone else's journals (!!) or thoughts sound differently. It would be best not to exaggerate though.

No comments: