Tuesday, April 28, 2009

chest

Chest pain
Waking up with a dry cough
Dust bunnies and pet dander may play a role
Did some vacuuming but still did not sleep well. Rest of quest involves washing mattress pad, blankets, comforter...a lot of water will be used. The vacuum is fucked up too. The hose that is separate from the vacuum itself is kind of broken, though it sucks up on its own. so it's a lot cleaner from the hour of work i put into it. i'm happy about that. still a lot of dust bunnies though in other parts of the house. my dad has a cough but he's a smoker so yeah
he wants me to find myself a new insurance plan. i backed out of the old one because it was gay and charged me 25% more because i was taking effexor.
in my insurance plan i want good rX coverage, high deductible so i can get a HSA and just to be able to see a doctor for much cheaper than it should be

No comments: