Monday, May 18, 2009

why

why do I feel the need to go on these fleeting, self-fulfilling, pleasure sprees? like depressant drugs will motivate me to get things done? well, I did do some cleaning yesterday, the boiler room is definitely a bit larger now, but it only creates more places to sweat, inducing desires to revolve my sleep schedule around the sun, for there's a disconnect between when the outdoor air starts to irradiate the skin and body with a boiling heat, and anything in the bright light's uncovered consistency with a hellish sweat, and when the house begins to feel its residual effects, inspiring me to seek a better design for roof, as my friend who'd climbed up last with me to help patch a leak says it could use something new to insulate it.

There was a car with odd stickers that stood out, one was an Eye of Horus, the other numbers fashioned into a row, reading "12.21.12"... conspiracy believers.

No comments: